Monday, October 26, 2009

Daniel Blessed the Lord!

Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

And he changesth the times and the season: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness and the light dwelleth with him.

I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Blessed be Your name Oh Lord! I praise You with everything that I am and that I have. You are my source of wisdom, so I can live pleasing before you day by day. This wisdom has helped me be useful for your glory. You, oh Lord, is also the source of my strength. Each and every day, I depend on the strength that I can draw from you to sustain me as I carry on my responsibilities as a wife and a mother. My own strength fails me when my obligations get so overwhelming... obligations not only to my own family but to the body of Christ as I am a member of. I depend on your strength to carry me through life. And when I face unanticipated trials and temptations, I draw strength from you and my faith stands strong. Blessed be Your name oh my God!

Oh God, You are the one who changes times and seasons! You moved me from nation to nation over the past ten years... No matter where I am, I have always seen your hand upon me. I have seen the people's desperate need for You! Different groups of people have different ways of hiding their desperation. But it all boils down to the truth that all people need You... the majority of them just don't know that they do.

You are sovereign! Nothing happens or stop to happen without Your will. We may not understand a lot of what is happening in the world today, but You do! You give us wisdom enough for us to live a life pleasing to You.

You are the revealer of the secret things. I ask you that You reveal the secret things in Your Word in the book of Daniel as I continue to study it.

I love You God! I love You dear Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment